Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Well, yesterday was a Messy Monday but today was a Terrific Tuesday because this arrived...

















And for those of you who are thinking that I'm being shallow and showing off my new furniture...I am! I've waited almost 19 years to have nice bedroom furniture and I'm showing it off. My sister called me tonight to find out what my new purchase was and she was excited that I got new bedroom furniture. And my sister is the kind of person that only gets excited about her new stuff. Not my new stuff. She's like that. But that's how bad the furniture was. She felt the need to tell me how bad my furniture was tonight. Of course, if you drove by my house today and looked at my front yard then you know what I'm talking about. And if you live in my neighborhood you have probably already called the homeowner's association about me.

Anyhoo, if you're looking for furniture Jones' Homes Furnishings is technically still open this week. They got bought out by a furniture liquidator and will be open for the rest of the week and will have an auction on Saturday. This is what the delivery guys told Lawnmower Man today...I'm not responsible if he did not hear correctly.

I realize this was not a real Messy Monday project. I'll do better next week.
I feel like a grown up now.



post signature

9 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks WONDERFUL! I never noticed your bed before.

Mamaw said...

hey i love it just need to get something for those night stands

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I was wondering what was sitting on your front lawn! I love the new furniture! I remember when we got ours. It does make you feel like a grown up finally doesn't it? I hope you enjoy it!

Shawn said...

Congratulations! There are lots of tacky "hope you enjoy it" kind of jokes that are going through my head, but I just had my quiet time and will let the words of my mouth be pleasing to Him.

Enjoy!!! (In the not-so-tacky way, of course.)

Teresa said...

Showoff

Alicia (dna) said...

Love it!
Wish my bedroom was that clean. There are about 100 items of clothing that need to be ironed, since yesterday and today were wash days. A mother's work is never done.....

Klh said...

It's beautiful! I love it!

CEU said...

Very nice! Good lines. Are the drawers filled yet? No post of the picture?

Tammy said...

I remember being so excited when we got our first "grown up" bedroom furniture. It's the nicest furniture in our house!! And we've been married 12 years in June.