Monday, April 28, 2008

Clean My Ride

Well, I spent the afternoon at the car wash dusting, windexing and vacuuming my ride. I discovered a few things along the way...

It will cost a buck fifty to vacuum the entire vehicle. This included the back.

It will cost six bucks for the express wash. Lawnmower Man used to wash my car almost every Saturday until I started parking at the dust bowl. (aka: church parking lot) Now he doesn't see the point and I'm forced to do the drive thru car wash.


I also found my favorite lipstick(Lancome Pout), I got it at an outlet store for $3. Great color. I also found an umbrella that I "borrowed" from the church welcome center one day. Yes, I will return it. It's one of those really nice big ones. I will return it. One day.

And then I found this...

I don't have a baby. But somebody left their baby paccie in my ride. You can claim it in the comments.


post signature

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

THIS IS MY BABIES
HOWEVER IT IS NOT A PACIE IT IS A "MIMI" SAVE IT WE'LL NEED IT!
I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD THINK OF A RED ONE ALL HIS RIGHT NOW ARE BLUE:)