Monday, April 14, 2008

Messy Monday: April 14

Honestly, I really didn't think I would keep this up, but you keep encouraging the blogging of my mediocre organization projects and I've got plenty to do. You're stopping me in the aisles of the superb Target to let me know that your buying containers to do your own closet and you're stopping me at church to let me know about your current organization projects. I'm very impressed with your participation. So in an effort to give the blog readers what they want I will continue on.

Today's Messy Monday project is...



the pantry.

I'm not going to Target to buy any cute containers. I'll have to make do with what I've got. I'll be back at the end of the day with the after pic.

Please don't write Oprah and tell her that you have found the latest organizing guru. She will call me and want me to be on her show and I'm not drinkin' her Kool-aid anymore. It would be hard for me to tell Oprah that I can't be on her show. I haven't watched her in over a week, but I'm not sure that I want to be tested yet:)

Happy Monday!


post signature

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Oooh, I likey some pantry organization! Can't wait to see the finished project. No more Kool-aid for me either. I've moved my affections over to Jon and Kate Plus 8. Just as much drama, more than enough inspiration and no crazies telling me to be in touch with Mother Earth.
~Heather

Unknown said...

I love "Messy Monday"! It's a great inspiration. It may be just what I need.
~Blast from the Past~