Sunday, August 31, 2008

Life in the Dorm: Episode 1, Sharing Spaces

The Medium Nanny has a roommate and her name is Dani. That's Dani with an I. When we arrived to the dorm this was her set up. She got there first and chose the bed with the shelf. I have to admit that I was a little jealous of the shelf. It would have been handy to have. But I decided to get over it when I saw the container of Clorox wipes that she brought. We forgot to bring Clorox wipes so I was relieved that she remembered and that the Medium Nanny actually had a roommate that thought Clorox wipes were important. I only "borrowed" four of the Clorox wipes to wipe clean the vinyl mattress , the inside of the dresser, the door knobs, the desk, okay, okay, maybe it was four or twenty...whatever.





And here is the Medium Nanny's side of the room.


Here is the Medium Nanny trying to get her internet connection set up. The internet connection is still not working.



Oh, this is their other roommate, Dani's turtle. This is her travel shelter. Don't worry, Dani brought a huge aquarium for her. It only takes up 1/3 of the dorm room. When I walked into the dorm room and saw a can of reptile food sitting on the desk, I immediately thought snake so I was relieved that it was just a turtle. And yes, I know I've been know to handle a snake every now and again but I don't want to share space with them.

Stay tuned to next week's episode of Life in the Dorm to see if sister becomes a sorority sister???

post signature

No comments: