Friday, August 29, 2008

We've missed her

The Lil'Nanny and I have missed her so. We just haven't been the same without her. Every morning while we're getting ready things have not been the same. We've been lost and we are constantly trying to fill the void. I just don't know what we're gonna do.



The Medium Nanny took her to college and both of us have had a week of bad hair days. The Lil'Nanny has tried using 3 different curling irons to come up with an alternative look and almost everyday this week she had to go with a ponytail. I have resorted to wearing my sunglasses on my head for most of the week.
Although we are discouraged by our week of bad hair...we will persevere. We have won an eBay auction for a new blue flat iron, and I have an appointment with my beloved Hair Whisperer this Friday.

post signature

No comments: