Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Not To Wear

I just watched Obama give his speech....blah, blah, blah, yuck, yuck, yuck. Change, change, change. Hope. (None of that was necessary or mature but it's my blog.)

Because I'm so politically mature and I know so much about politics, I thought I would share with you what I found to be the most riveting observation of the evening...

SHE WORE FLATS!
Really, she did.
If my husband were giving a speech in front of millions of people and then I had to join him on the stage, give him a kiss and wave at people, I WOULD NOT WEAR FLATS! And that dress, that was the best she could do? Really? I love pink. You've got two little girls, I understand why you would play the pink card. Who doesn't love two little girls in pink dresses? But that dress? And those flats? Like Oprah couldn't hook her up with some Jimmy Choo shoes?

post signature

3 comments:

Mamaw said...

Could have been worse she could have worn the flora legging's at target as Big Mama mentioned in her blog with her Mary Jane's.
But you know McCain's wife probaly told her that's what all the wifes would be wearing.All that aside she was trying not to look like she was above the people unlike her husband 's GRAND STAND like he's some greek god Please now MIT Ronmey on the other hand as we learned at church is not hard on the eyes. Lord forgive us for thinking that was the important factor but it helps and the good hair.Now all of you run to Super Target and get your floral leggins and flats cause you know Michelle
will set the style. Cause you know McCains wife will have her choo shoes on holding her key chain with all her house keys.you go girl.

Wags said...

Couldn't have said it any better.

And Mamaw- you made me laugh out loud. Not even an "lol" It was a deep from the trenches of my gut "ha-ha she said floral leggins" and "i've never heard anyone talk about mit romney's hair like that" laugh. :)

Kudos to that.

carsholtz said...

Amen! Thank you Jesus! 'Nuff said!