Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just for the record...

I would love to write a post about VBS. I really would. I've heard your complaints about that picture of Handiman being up there for too many days and how you are waiting for some VBS highlights. And I would love to give it to you, I really would. If someone will come to night time VBS and do my job tonight, I will gladly take my little laptop into a quiet corner and get to bloggin' about all the fun we're having this week. Stay tuned. VBS Recap 08 coming soon!

post signature

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Great work this week, Big Nanny! Your Nano-Nannies are doing a great job too.

Jessica said...

I have to second that great job!! We are so blessed to have such great coordinators and workers at our church! Thanks for your hard work!! Now hurry up and update your blog--I want to see Mason asleep in the highchair! :)

Wags said...

Enjoy hangin' out with Beth Moore tomorrow but after that, I'll be looking for some pictures of Reese with her Doritos and Dr. Pepper. :)

Thanks for EVERYTHING this week- you're amazing!