Friday, June 27, 2008

Diving Away

By the time this post is up, I'm going to be: running out of Outrigger Island, sitting in a car, sipping a Diet Dr. Pepper, having some leftover VBS snacks, talking Alicia's ear off and driving away to Hotlanta. Yesterday, I was given a ticket to see Beth, Priscilla and Kaye at the Deeper Still Conference. I'm quite sure that we're going to be diving into God's Word. (That sounded so cheesy.) And I think BigMama and BooMama are gonna be there.


Don't try this at home. It took years to develop this technique.

P.S. That VBS post will have to wait.

post signature

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That was awesome. And I'm thinking my "whooooooo!" sound effect at the end made it that much more dramatic.

Have fun in Hotlanta and tell Big & Boo I said hi. Since we're close personal friends now and all.

Nicole @ Four Real said...

WOW! You get better every summer! I am very impressed. Can't wait to see it in person.

Try not to have too much fun with out us! Bring back a word for me! I need it!