Friday, June 27, 2008

Diving Away

By the time this post is up, I'm going to be: running out of Outrigger Island, sitting in a car, sipping a Diet Dr. Pepper, having some leftover VBS snacks, talking Alicia's ear off and driving away to Hotlanta. Yesterday, I was given a ticket to see Beth, Priscilla and Kaye at the Deeper Still Conference. I'm quite sure that we're going to be diving into God's Word. (That sounded so cheesy.) And I think BigMama and BooMama are gonna be there.


video

Don't try this at home. It took years to develop this technique.

P.S. That VBS post will have to wait.

post signature

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That was awesome. And I'm thinking my "whooooooo!" sound effect at the end made it that much more dramatic.

Have fun in Hotlanta and tell Big & Boo I said hi. Since we're close personal friends now and all.

NC said...

WOW! You get better every summer! I am very impressed. Can't wait to see it in person.

Try not to have too much fun with out us! Bring back a word for me! I need it!