Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Whole Buncha Nothing

1) If you see me sitting at a red light, behind four parked cars in the Spring Hill Cracker Barrel area. Please pull up beside me and tell me. I'm clueless that the cars in front of me are empty. The workers park their cars in the right turn lane. I don't know why this is allowed to happen. I also know that I'm not the only one that did this yesterday. I may have been the only one sitting there, looking in the mirror, putting on lipgloss, but I know that I wasn't the only one that did this. Thank you, RE for pointing this out to me. I probably would have been there all day:)

2) Oh, yes, I've been here again. I had the Smokehouse Breakfast again. Next time I'm getting the Dumplins. I told Lawnmower Man that I needed to go again. I need to make sure they stay in business.
Please note: You will have to ask for a straw. They will not give you one. You have to ask for it. They do not keep them in their apron pockets because it is not sanitary. That was a random CB fact. These are the things you learn when you go to CB twice in four days.

3) Do you realize that in about 3 weeks the Super Target will be open. I think I will be at the grand opening or maybe they will let me come a few days early and make sure that everything is working okay. If you hear that they are going to open a few days early...please let me know. I'm going to go "grocery shopping" there. Not really, I'm going to go look at all the fun stuff and throw some lunchbox snacks and laundry detergent in the cart, so that it looks like I use my time wisely.

4) I had to delete the Adventure with Big Nanny post because of technical difficulties. I'm not sure what the difficulties were because I'm not technical. Issues with picture sizes. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Call me.

5)If you are reading this blog, please leave me a comment. Even if I don't know your reading the blog...I'm okay with it. Just leave me a comment. Even you Radke. I saw the post you deleted last week.



post signature

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Present and accounted for...

Big Nanny said...

I guess you are the only one Ashley. I know you felt sorry for me. Thanks!

Teresa said...

Don't forget me!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I'm leaving a comment even though you deleted my precious child from your blog and went to CB without me on Monday while I was home on my birthday with that precious child and 103 degree fever dreaming of hash brown casserole and biscuits. It's o.k. I still love you big nanny!

RE said...

I think workers do this on purpose so cute girls will stop to brighten up their lips. re

Jessica said...

I hope you enjoyed something warm and tasty from Starbucks on the cold day. I want to hear the Neti Pot story. Everyone should be warned...

Melissa Lee said...

I'm here, Big Nanny. I'm here.

CEU said...

I'll be there Big Nanny. Told my children that my Target will be my emergency number on their school info cards next year. Just have me paged!

You simply have to seek some technical help. We can not go on without the Adventures with Big Nanny!