Friday, February 08, 2008

I Feel Guilty Now

I just got home from somewhere special. I feel guilty that I didn't tell you or invite you to come along. It was oh such a very fun place. I wasn't sure I could invite extra people and I know that most of you don't eat dinner at 4 p.m. It was very special. I was going to take pictures of the deliciousness, but my camera battery was dead. We were treated like VIPs. They told us hello, welcome, good-bye, come back, can we take that off your table, can we refill your drink, etc. at least fifty times. When I ate my very last bite I thought of you. I should have called you. It's too late now and I can't correct it. Please accept my apologies for not taking you here. You can go there on Monday, February 11. If you go on Monday call me because I want to have this. Don't try to go there now, you can't. You have to wait until Monday.

I have to go now because there is a take out box of Coca-Cola Cake calling my name.


post signature

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Just so you know, I was planning on going Monday after I drop the kids off to celebrate the Grand Opening AND my birthday! Yeah! Please join me if you'd like! Anyone else can come too!

Ashley said...

So, how did you get in before it opened???