Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Political Awareness

I talked to my Mom yesterday. Yes, my Mom. The one who doesn't read my blog. Anyhoo, we talked a little about politics. Today they are going to vote in the Michigan primary. Dad is a conservative, Ronald Reagan loving, Republican and will be voting for Mike Huckabee. Mom is voting for Mike Huckleberry. Yes, you heard me correctly, my Mom is voting for Mike Huckleberry and I guess, he is on the independent ticket.

I'm glad the election is not tomorrow. I don't know who I'm voting for. I was impressed with Mike's guitar playing on the Tonight Show. I believe that it's important that a politician can play a musical instrument and feel comfortable doing so on the Tonight Show. So for now, I will go back to the Fox News Channel to see how Huckleberry is fairing in the Michigan primary. It's going to be a long year in American history...a very, long year.

No comments: