Many of you know that I love babies, but I have to say that I really love toddlers. There’s something about watching the facial expression of someone who is desperately trying to develop their verbal skills. And this past year, I was introduced to Honest Toddler. I follow Honest Toddler on the Twitter, and he keeps me laughing almost every day of the week. Who is this toddler? Well, I don’t really know, but his Twitter profiles states that he’s not potty trained, and he’s not trying. Here are a few of his recent thoughts and concerns…
- Naptime. Daddy just tried to put me in my bed and walk away. LOL. Skipped like 28 steps! Start over. From the top.
- As if Santa cares whether I finish this sandwich or not. The man is swamped. He's not watching me eat.
- My love don't cost a thing but if it did it'd probably be like four cookies and a bike.
- There's so much pressure to have a favorite color. Wish people would stop asking. #life
- I feel like when I share it sends the wrong message to my friends. Yes, I want them to be happy, but not happier than me.
- Stop crying. Oh ok let me find the button that TURNS OFF MY FEELINGS.
- Toddler Tip: Don't bother helping an adult to wipe in the bathroom. They're far too proud.
- Hearing two people argue over who has to come get you in the morning is not a good way to build your child's self esteem. smh
- But no, take your time. Hash it out. I'll just lay here and brainstorm ways to rebuild my self-worth.
- And my personal favorite…she's on Pinterest again. Looking at pictures of dresses and wavy hair is more important than getting my snack together.
Sure, I don't mind sleeping in the laundry room. I'm sure it's okay with DHS if I sleep in room with chemicals and no windows. SMH.