Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Princess and The Peep

It was Halloween 2009 and the Lil'Nanny and I set out to find the perfect costumes. 


Meet the Candy Corn Princess & the Peep
Please note:  I'm not expecting. I stuffed that costume with a pillow to get the full effect.



Look it's my Africa Peeps.  Don't you just think of Africa when you see our faces:)
We got to host concessions at the Fall Festival to raise money for our Africa mission trip.




We convinced some people to be slave laborers volunteers.



We all know that when you work with volunteers, you sometimes run into some issues.
I'm sure this is not breaking any health regulations.



I ran into a Thing 2 and another one of my Peeps in the hallway.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see my family represented in the post, even if my pic with the Peep did not make it. ;) I am sure that we had some rules and that Brady used some hand sanitizer after that incident. =) For all those viewing, he "served" with his dad, not his mom...can't you tell. ;)

Tracey

Nicole @ Four Real said...

AWESOME! That costume could come in very handy in events to come! :)

Shawn said...

How in the world did I miss you? Glad to call you one of my peeps.

~H