Monday, November 26, 2007

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I know it's shocking to hear from me. I couldn't resist the favorite things list. Oprah's doing it. Teresa's doing it. Ashley's doing it. Here it is...my highly anticipated list...







I think everyone knew these would be on the list. This is my equivalant to crack. I hide them from my children because I don't like to share them. Sometimes I forget about them. Most recently, I hid them in the glove compartment of my car. Just for the record-I don't think I've had one in over a month. If I bring this box into my house they will all be gone in 48 hours.





I love this store. This is where I buy most of my clothes. They send me lots of coupons that are addressed to: The Spencer Trendsetter. They obviously have heard about my sense of style. I don't have this top, but I like it.



This bin wall hangy thingy is from IKEA. I went to the IKEA Store on my last Michigan trip. It was oh such a very fun place. I have it hanging next to my scrapbook station and it holds scrapbook supplies and magazines. It looks better on the wall then it does in this picture.




I love big, fat, fluffy, chenille socks that you only wear at home. No particular brand. I put these on at the end of October and take them off at the end of February.




These are glass apothecary jars. Mine are not exactly like this. Mine are very large and are shaped a little different. I got them at Sam's Club. I have them on my mantle with Christmas beads in them. I've also seen them in the Pottery Barn Catalog.








I love monogrammed hand towels. I don't have the ones pictured. My friend, Ashley, gave me two monogrammed hand towels a few years, ago. I love them. They make a regular ordinary Target towel look really pretty and fancy. I love towels in general. Bath towels, dish towels, etc. This love of getting new towels, sheets, comforters, etc. it runs in my family. I bet you didn't know this about me. I got new hand towels from my sister for Christmas and they will be monogrammed this week.



This is my favorite magazine. The first person to leave a comment on my blog will receive a one year subscription. I'm not kidding! If BooMama can do it so can I!



We watched this movie on Thanksgiving night. It's a great family movie. I purchased it at Lifeway.

Well, there ya have it. Pink paper packages tied up with string...these are a few of my favorite things. This was my first post with copied pics off the web. It only took me like two stinken hours!!!!

Angela

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Now I see what took you so long!! I am impressed not only with your cut and paste abilities but with your patience.

It seems a little unfair that I win the subscription. I mean I knew you we're blogging so I knew to check in this morning. Others may not check for another 2 months. : )

On the other hand, I've had a rough week with the Google incident and all. I don't need a magazine subscription to feel better. A swiss cake roll would do just fine.

Ashley said...

AWWW man... see I knew I owed you a call. Brent told me you called and when I remembered the news was coming on... so I didn't.

Look at you! I would like to lay bets on when the next one will be...

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Figures, I haven't checked yours in at least 5 weeks and I missed the prize! I will never not check yours again! PROMISE! I don't know how you all do this but I think my only favorite thing I can post right now would be Zofran and a prize for whoever can find a method of birth control that actually works! There's a challenge for you all! :)

CEU said...

I am not worthy. You girls are cracking me up. I appreciate the brutal honesty. Maybe it will be enough to carry me through all of those perfect Christmas letters.

Would have liked to been the first, just to be a winner! It's my favorite too. I just ordered it for myself and Warner's teacher. :)

My only other comment would be that you need to send out emails when there is an update, because by the looks of it, we won't be hearing again from you until Spring. Is this a quarterly update?