Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Perfect Cheer

The Lil'Nanny has been working hard all summer, and she was finally ready to cheer for the first big game.

They wear their uniforms to school on game days but they can't show any legs at school :)



This was the very first time I watched 13 year old girls lift my daughter up and then do the bounce and catch thing...yes, I gasped. It's very similar to watching pizza dough being thrown in the air.


The Squad


Hoping that we get some football weather soon...nothing like watching football in 90 degree heat!

3 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole @ Four Real said...

She looks so cute! Selah and I want to come see her cheer.

Heather said...

Way to go Lil' Nanny!! I am also way impressed with the "no leg rule."

I have to bring Mia and EK out to see her cheer.