Thursday, October 15, 2009

I helped design these shirts, and I'm sure they'll want me to be on the next Project Runway

Mission Trip Fundraiser

 
This shirt is light pink with black writing and a hot pink heart.
I'm wearing a medium.
I know that you were totally expecting a blue shirt but those other girls insisted on pink.




Same shirt close up.
Sizes available are medium, large and x-large.




This shirt is gray with black writing and a gray heart.
Large and X-Large only. 




This is the other missions t-shirt that we designed for our church. 
Stone blue with white and black writing.
Adult sizes:  small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large
Child sizes:  small, medium, large

All shirts are $10 each and you can make checks payable to:  Thompson Station Church.
 If you live out of the area and I have to mail your shirt, please add $3 to cover the cost of shipping.
Email me here or leave me a comment if you want one and thanks to all of you that are already sporting the pink around town.


post signature

1 comment: