Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VBS: Worth a thousand words

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and as I was going through my VBS pics, I couldn't help but add my own captions to a few that I thought were interesting...

Good morning and welcome to Big Nanny's Boot Camp. And all these people thought they were coming to Vacation Bible School.


Share? Nah, it's not all it's cracked up to be.



Do these people not know that I'm the senior pastor?
Why do they make me wear this everyday?



I know that I'm in here to tell the Bible story, but please raise your hand if you have a question about Algebra.



I don't care what my Daddy says...
I'm going to Texas, and I will be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.




When your mom looks at this, just smile and act like you did it.





post signature

2 comments:

Sumer said...

My husband feels famous now after being mentioned on the Big Nanny blog!

CEU said...

Those are great!